PLEASE LOOK HERE FOR IMPORTANT MESSAGES AND CANCELLATIONS.
DUE TO SHOWERS ALL OUTDOOR CLASSES ARE CANCELLED 4/15
WE ARE STILL VIRTUAL MONDAY-FRIDAY.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE SCHEDULE..
CLICK ON VIDEO LIBRARY ABOVE TO VIEW OUR VIDEOS FREE FOR 24HOURS!!
OUR NEW VIRTUAL SCHEDULE IS HERE!
VIRTUAL (Live-streaming) classes are a great way to workout with your favorite instructors!
No need to download Zoom or Mind and Body app(s).
1) Click here to begin!
2) Click on full calendar to select the date you would like to take a class
3) Click "Book" and Create a Profile-PLEASE LEAVE SOME TIME FOR THIS.
4) Follow payment instructions: Drop-in rate is $10; 5 class pack $40 and 10 class pack $70
5) You will receive an email 30 min before class with a link. Click on this link 5-10 min before class starts, login and join us! MAKE SURE YOU WRITE DOWN YOUR PASSWORD.. YOU WILL NEED IT EVERY TIME.
6) Class members will be muted once class starts.
Questions regarding joining a virtual class see: https://support.mindbodyonline.com/s/article/Joining-a-live-stream?language=en_US
Enjoy your class! We look forward to seeing everyone!
Welcome to Clark Fitness
At Clark Fitness Training & Physical Therapy (CFT), our mission is to make a difference in the lives of our clients and patients by empowering them through functional fitness programming and one-on-one care.
CFT has successfully provided and managed the fitness programming needs of adult communities since 2000. We are excited to now offer the convenience of Physical Therapy services in your community clubhouse or home.
CFT’s experience in Health, Fitness and Physical therapy ensures your community of fitness programming, personal training and physical therapy accessible to and appropriate for all. Our on-site fitness programming includes but not limited to: Low impact aerobics, aquatic exercise, strength training, dance classes, and mind/body classes (Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi.)
NJ Biz voted Clark Fitness Training & Physical Therapy as one of the top 25 companies to highlight in their “Entrepreneur 101” 2007 issue.
Clark Fitness Training, LLC is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.